Sunday, August 30, 2015

Why another blog?





Families are like fudge… mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown



Why another blog you are asking yourself, or I don't have time to read another blog. Well please allow me to introduce this blog and I hope you may want to follow it. 
My name is Judy Billings and I love love Family History. I have been actively working in this great pursuit since I was 13, I will not tell you how old I am now but let's just say the half century mark has come and gone a few years ago. This blog was created for the generations that did not have the opportunity to know these ancestors personally and for those who did but want to remember and hear the stories of cousins, siblings, etc. Over the years I have been fortunate to become the keeper of a great deal of family photos, and I want to share those with all of you. If you have any stories, memories or information you would like to share please send them to me auntjudysattic@gmail.com and I will post them.  Please, please share this Blog with your family members that you think would like to see it. The more that follow the better. You can send them this link http://branchesonafamilytreeneel.blogspot.com so they can follow the blog which will only be published once a week that way no one will be overwhelmed. I hope you enjoy these Branches on a Family-Tree Neel Family posts.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment